Adoption Policies have been updated!
There are people lining up to adopt all the animals.
You want cats they got long hair cats, short hair cats, losing their hair cats…
You want dogs, they got big dogs, tiny dogs, full breed dogs…
You want some random animal come in & I’m sure they have just what your looking for.
If you’ve been thinking about getting a pet consider adopting and giving a deserving animal a home for the holidays! Tis the season to be giving!
In order to adopt, you must be at least 18 years of age, and must:
- Bring your driver’s license or other government issued photo ID
- If the address on your ID is not your current address, you must bring a lease or closing statement listing your name and address, as secondary verification
- Bring a lease with pet addendum that states you can have pets (listing size/breed/number of animals restrictions), if you rent a residence
- Don’t have a formal lease? See the Adopter Pre-Visit Prep Checklist
- Bring rabies vaccination certificates for all dogs, cats, or ferrets in your home (if applicable)
- Be ready to welcome a new pet into your home!
All required documentation must be in hand at the time of your visit in order to fill out an adoption questionnaire and speak to an adoption counselor.
Hours Open to the Public:
Monday: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Tuesday: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Thursday: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
NOTE: During weekdays, adoption counseling appointments will occur until 6:00pm. On the weekends, adoption counseling appointments will occur until 4:00pm. Appointments only occur after an adoption questionnaire has been submitted by a potential adopter. From 6:00 to 7:00pm on weekdays and 4:00 to 5:00pm on weekends, potential adopters may still browse our selection of adoptable pets.
*Adoption Center CLOSED to public on Wednesdays and county government holidays.